Also known as can do a bit of everything well
3 Days per week initially
Negotiable. Dependent upon experience
Organise and supervise all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office to help Soar UK T/A Soar Events Ltd and HDI Dance Camps Ltd become the Best Dance Events Company in Europe.
- Managing Soar UK filing
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints for events quickly and efficiently.
- Organising printing of banners, flyers and any marketing material. (Researching the cheapest options available)
- Arranging UK travel.
- Prepare Minutes for meetings
- Oversee office stationary etc.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising bookings and attending all events.
- Mail outs/Feedback forms.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Scheduling Tweets
- Management of Social Media – Instagram and facebook.
- Txt Systems.
- Supplying reports and trends of current events.
Book Keeping Experience
- Receipts system/recording office expenditure.
- Following up on all payments.
- Business focused, strong interpersonal skills and a positive approach to life.
- An understanding of basic graphic design and WordPress
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and confident in decision making
- Organised, fast and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Show initiative and adaptability
- Book Keeping Experience
- Marketing Experience
- Administration Experience
- A good understanding of Excel and systems
- Emails through to your phone
- To be forward-thinking/great initiative.
- Can handle pressure/fast paced environment but remain calm.
- To be able to work alone and in a team.
In accordance with our child protection and safeguarding procedures, this position requires a DBS Check.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com